Hundreds of people could have been contaminated by the nerve agent that poisoned a Russian double agent in Salisbury, officials have confirmed, as locals questioned why they were not warned sooner.
A week after Sergei Skripal and his daughter, Yulia, were left in a critical condition following an attack in the city, residents were advised to take action to protect themselves.
Anyone who visited the same pub or restaurant as the pair last Sunday were told to wash their clothes immediately and clean all jewellery, mobile phones, spectacles and other items with antiseptic wipes.
Staff at Zizzi's restaurant in the city, where the couple dined shortly before falling ill, were told to destroy any clothes they had been wearing at the time and also visit their doctor for a health check.
Drinkers at the popular Mill pub in the city were also urged to take similar steps if they were there between Sunday lunchtime and Monday night, when the venue was eventually sealed off by police.
Traces of the nerve agent - which has been identified but that officials have refused to name - have been found in both locations, it is understood.
Source: The Telegraph
Excellent course. Delivered with confidence and understanding of different learning abilities - SMSTSIan Bowker, A L Coombs
Great knowledge, good teaching skills, kept a great deal of interest. Excellent. Good Explanations and great class participation - SMSTS RefresherGraham Wooton, BAM Construction
Extremely informative, had a great time - First Aid at WorkNicola Lang
Excellent, very informative and delivered by an excellent lecturer - IOSH Managing SafelyRobert Evans-Meese, Anochrome