Posted 25th October 2018
The NEBOSH General and NEBOSH Construction Certificate Training Courses give a fantastic eye-opening experience in understanding Health & Safety in most industries.
- More engaged and motivated workforce – Protecting staff and visitors by creating a safer working environment due to investing in developing essential Health & Safety skills with a NEBOSH Certificate Holder can create a safer, happier working environment. Staff find it reassuring working for a company who clearly cares about their welfare and that can lead to better productivity.
- Return on investment – NEBOSH training leads to excellent Health & Safety skills which directly reduces costs such as employee absence, ill-health, accidents, litigation and less disruption of operations and productions which positively affects the company’s profit margins.
- Become more competitive – 90% of jobs advertised by organisations demand a NEBOSH qualification. By committing to Health & Safety, a professional can help your company achieve operating to recognised standards such as ISO.
- Positive safety culture – Companies are increasingly recognising the benefits of a positive safety culture, and the role of managers across all functions (not just Health & Safety) in developing it. Even managers who do not work in Health & Safety who complete a NEBOSH certificate attain a high understanding of risk management.
- Internal safety knowledge on hand – Employers feel more reassured knowing they have NEBOSH qualified staff that have the skills and knowledge to deal with a variety of Health & Safety scenarios that companies face on a daily basis. An employee who is a qualified Health & Safety professional can help ensure compliance with legislation and effective risk management.
We can help you get your employees NEBOSH qualified! Contact us to find out more 0843 289 2201