At Libben Health and Safety we are following the advice provided by the UK’S health authorities. Keeping you updated on the actions we are taking to keep you safe and how you and others can do your part.
What is Libben doing?
- Increased cleaning on door handles, surfaces, chairs etc.
- Ensured hand wash is remained filled in all toilets.
- Hand sanitisers displayed on the entrance.
- Signs around the venues informing Libben customers to increase good hygiene.
- Staying in contact with building facilities that we use for Libben training and that the above points are in place.
As a Libben customer, how can you help?
- Frequently wash your hands and sanitising during your visits.
- Making full use of the soap, sanitisers and cleaning items available.
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing and dispose of the tissue in the bin after use.
- Follow any procedures in place from other buildings about COVID-19.
- Stay updated with the latest COVID-19 government guidance.
- If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend our training course and reschedule your training date. (follow gov.uk advise for your 14-day self-isolation)
- If you have returned back from travelling, please follow the government guidance.
Unsure about attending training at our venues?
We offer over 40+ e-learning courses where you can trial the first unit of any course for FREE. Sign up for an account and choose courses in health & safety, business skills or social care.
About the coronavirus
A coronavirus is a type of virus. As a group, coronaviruses are common across the world. COVID-19 is a new strain of coronavirus first identified in Wuhan City, China in January 2020.
What are the coronavirus symptoms?
The following symptoms may develop in the 14 days after exposure to someone who has COVID-19 infection:
- difficulty in breathing
Generally, these infections can cause more severe symptoms in people with weakened immune systems, older people, and those with long-term conditions like diabetes, cancer and chronic lung disease.
I attended the SMSTS refresher course on the 30th January - 31st January 2020. The course was presented to a high standard and the tutor gave the group excellent support. I do think the Libben Health & Safety Training office in Birmingham is ideally located. Thanks for the help & support I received on this course. CITB SMSTS REFRESHERKevin Grady
I passed my CSCS course with Libben a few years ago and was happy with the trainer and course. I have continued using Libben for my First aid and SMSTS, the trainers were great and would recommend Libben to anyone and the price was cheaper than the other course providers. Libben staff were very helpful. Will be using them again soon. - CITB SMSTSNadeem Mansha
Excellent course. Delivered with confidence and understanding of different learning abilities - CITB SMSTSIan Bowker, A L Coombs
Great knowledge, good teaching skills, kept a great deal of interest. Excellent. Good Explanations and great class participation - SMSTS RefresherGraham Wooton, BAM Construction