- Delegates will be allocated a place once a booking has been received.
- Delegate places on events/training courses will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Completing a booking does not guarantee a place.
- If a course is fully booked, you will be notified and allocated a place on a future course.
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking should you fail to attend by the terms of your joining instructions.
Acknowledgement / Joining Instructions:
- Organisations will receive an acknowledgement e-mail within 24 working hours to confirm that their booking has been received. If this is not received please contact Libben on 0843 289 2201.
- Joining instructions will be sent approximately 2 weeks prior to the event confirming the running of the course, detailing date, start/finish times, venue and directions.
- Please contact Libben if you have not received the joining instructions at least 1 week prior to the event.
- Delegate fees contribute towards the costs of administration, the venue, lunch if applicable, trainer expenses and any materials provided by Libben.
- For accredited courses, fees will include registration, books, assessment and certification. However, those attending CITB courses will be provided with temporary 'classroom copy' CITB book / books. These books must not be removed on the final day of training. A download version of the relevant publication / publications will be sent by email to delegates on receipt of an email from the delegate upon completion of a course to email@example.com. Should a delegate require a hard back copy publication this will be additionally payable as per the prices set by CITB on this website page CITB Site Safety Plus Publications. Should this be the requirement, an email should be sent identifying your correct postal address.
- Payment is required prior to course commencement.
- A delegate can pay a non-refundable £25 + vat deposit per course to both reserve and book a place on our advertised website prices.
- Multiple bookings can be made, £25 + vat will be required per delegate.
- The remaining balance/payment must be received at least 30 days before the course start date (full advertised course price minus the £25 + vat deposit).
- Failure to pay (in full) at least 30 days before the course start date to a course starting, your place will be cancelled and our cancellation policy will be followed.
- If a delegate wishes to change a course date. This can be done at least 30 days before the course starts. In this case, you lose your £25 + vat deposit. However, you can pay another non-refundable £25 + vat deposit which can be used for your next course.
- 'In-house' booked courses can be reserved with a deposit of £100 + vat per course at our advertised website prices. The same terms as the £25 + vat deposit points as above stand. However, for an 'in-house' booking replace £25 + vat with £100 + Vat.
- Libben reserve the right to request 'bespoke' deposits for both individual delegates wishing to attend one of our 'open' courses or companies wishing to hold one of our 'In-house' booked courses. Should this be requested, the same terms as the £25 + vat deposit or £100 + vat points as above stand.
- Cancellations or postponement can only be accepted in writing or via email.
- Postponement of any course (by Libben), payment will be carried over to the next future course date.
- Should Libben cancel an event a full refund will be made.
- Should delegates cancel the following charges apply:-
- 30 days or more prior to the event – no fee
- 15-29 days prior to the event – 75 per cent of course fee
- 14 days or less (or failure to attend or fail to attend by the terms of your joining instructions ) – 100 per cent of the course fee(s)
- Substitute delegates will be welcome at any time before the course start date with no penalty charged.
Failure to pay by terms of invoice
Payment terms are strictly by the terms of our invoice (Unless special arrangements have been made).
The Company reserves the right to apply a charge of 8% per annum, above the current base rate to any overdue payments.
In the event of non-payment the fees from the Companies Collection Agency will be added to the outstanding account.
- On successful completion of any course, delegates will receive a certificate.
- Delegates who have successfully completed ‘accredited’ courses will receive their certificate by post. Should a delegate not receive a certificate, contact us to arrange for a replacement. There may be additional costs incurred for this service.
- Should a delegate attend an awareness course an ‘electronic’ copy of the certificate will be emailed to the person who has booked the course. If a ‘hard’ copy of a certificate is required this will incur additional cost of £5 per certificate required.
- A £10 shopping voucher is payable by the following conditions:-
- A referred booking must be paid in full (at our advertised website price at the time of booking) & the course delivered/attended.
- A £10 voucher will be awarded per booking. This includes individual bookings and group bookings. Vouchers will not be awarded per referred delegate should a group booking be made.
- A £10 shopping voucher is not payable during a sale promotion. However, should the course be sold at the price before the sale promotion a £10 shopping voucher is payable.
- Anyone proving that they have referred can use multiples of £10 to discount future courses that they may wish to attend and not receive vouchers. Please contact us for more details.
- Libben reserve the right to request evidence of the referral before issuing vouchers.
- Libben also reserves the right to remove this promotion at any time.
Data Protection Act 2018, General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) :
The details provided are held and processed by Libben on computer. The information is used for the administration of the training course. Some details are disclosed to course tutors.
By booking onto a Libben event you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
OSHCR – Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register
Libben Health & Safety can be a company’s ‘competent consultancy’, which can assist with any Health and Safety matters. The OSHCR can help businesses find advice on general health and safety management. Please visit their website for more information: